Sunday, February 21, 2016

John Maxwell Team


So in October I was feeling my network marketing organization had reached its peak. That my leadership was at its point that we just weren't growing any more. I wasn't feeling challenged, my brain was getting bored, and I knew deep down inside that I needed to create another stream of income. I prayed, talked with my husband, prayed, talked with my close friends. I had narrowed it down to 2 different thoughts. One was less expensive & would take much longer to see a turn around on. But was also a tad less intimidating & also less pressure. While the other was intense, frightening, and VERY expensive. I did however see the bigger picture & larger benefits to it.

I jumped into the John Maxwell Team. Started at the John Maxwell University & have been challenging myself, my thinking, and my perspectives since. I've always said success is in the uncomfortable, so why wouldn't I follow my own advice? I've held several virtual mastermind groups & was able to go through a small part of some people's journey with them in self discovery. Absolutely AMAZING feeling. I also took on several coaching clients & helped them with personal development as well as business development. Watching their success snowball rapidly was & is a phenomenal feeling. I can't even explain the joy I feel watching people gain confidence, feel empowered, and believe they're unstoppable.

March 12th I leave to Orlando to get my official John Maxwell Certification. Go through some intense trainings, meet John Maxwell himself & attend his birthday party. And of course just be around 1700 other like minded individuals all hungry to add value to other people. I'm nervous, I have self doubt, this is very challenging for me, tons of pressure, and way out side of my comfort zone.....sounds like a recipe for success to me!

I can't wait to break into the motivational speaking, I love being able to fire people up to get out there, change lives, impact people, and really see how special they are. I am equally excited for my new coaching clients who are ready to take their self development & business development to a new level. And once back from Orlando I'll be starting up some more mastermind groups to brainstorm together, grow together & conquer together.

I committed to bettering myself, becoming a better leader & raising my own leader lid, in turn my network marketing organization is on track for a record breaking month, we're getting back on the right path, and I'm full of passion & purpose again!  Until next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment