Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Just Me

Well i've decided to create a blog. I recently shut my facebook account down, its been 10 days. WOW what a 10 days HAHA have you ever shut your facebook down before? Its like all the sudden, what do i do now? What a reality check. I quickly realized I wasted far too much time on facebook. I have much to say, but is facebook really the place to say it?
I've certainly learned much about myself. I've learned that not everything i think needs to be said, especially on a public forum. I've also noticed my creative marketing abilities have surfaced again. I also have found who really wants to be in contact with me and who doesn't. After so many attempts in telling people my number to text me, hardly anyone did. Why is that? Why has society become so socially anti-social? Seems like an oxi-moron to me. If you stop and look at society they all crave personal interaction. Not much farther til social media gets faded out. I can already see it.
Well until next time, thanks for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment